The future of citizen science: sharing experiences from the European community
The future of citizen science: sharing experiences from the European community is a gathering of the global citizen science community. It is aimed at sharing experiences and stimulating debates about the role citizen science can play in supporting a sustainable, just and green Europe. Over two days you will hear from a great variety of speakers, be able to share your ideas and meet like-minded individuals. Here are some of the highlights you can look forward to:
- Hear from over twenty different speakers from across Europe
- Take part in the satellite high-level policy event
- Take part in discussions during a variety of interactive sessions
- Check out the booth area for some inspiring citizen science projects
- Enjoy the networking moments, culinary experiences and social rooms
This online conference is jointly organised by the ACTION and the EU-Citizen.Science projects and supported by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme.
More info and registration here.